Thursday, April 05, 2012

I've written this story of personal ineptitude and general impracticality several times before here. So you can imagine the value I brought to Sunday's move in for Six Degrees yourself.

My hungover carcass at least arrived at the agreed meeting point on time. I ineptly carried a few light things to the van. Then I rushed around trying to look busy when we arrived at the venue. Beloved Adam House.

Everyone else performed vital tasks intrinsic to the essential set up of the show for the evening run throughs. I carried chairs here and there and thought hard about where my next Ribena was coming from.

Highlight of the day was pressing a laptop keypad to switch various lights on and off for the ever talented JGH. Oh, and hunting through a giant box of infinitessimally different coloured gels to find a certain straw like hue for the lights. And even that I performed sluggishly as I kept getting distracted by Ribena thoughts.

Still, I had fun. It's fabulous to be back in this gorgeous little theatre. Oh and I got to take some very nice pics of the kit. Obviously the most important task of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home