Saturday, March 03, 2012

So I think I wrote a slightly petulant post a few weeks back about how frustrated I was that I couldn't do anything to advance my festival preparation in the absence of a show start time.

My my. Poor diddums.

It's funny that my fellow Fringe director appears to have managed to forge on regardless.

For earlier this week, I received an email from him containing:
  • x1 flyer image
  • x1 set of words for the Fringe programme entry
  • x1 Fringe programme image
  • x1 rehearsal schedule
  • x1 set of audition extracts
  • x1 microsite for his show
"What have I missed or what else do you need from me?" he signs off with.

Well, perhaps all of the above for my show??

I am a lumbering moaning beast.

DG is amazing.

So I got up 'early' (for a Saturday) to address the situation. And hey. Guess what? I've been fankling around with pointless things and now it's time for my gym class.

Organisation will have to wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home