Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Now the Great Disadvantage of a show in the festival is that on the rare nights that the weather's nice, we're either ensconsed in the rehearsal rooms. Or I'm ensconsed in my flat, jabbing away at my laptop in the name of getting this or that sorted.

Tonight was one such night though I squished in the most lacklustre gym class ever.

But the "director's note" is written for the programme. I realised I had hideous plump margins on the programme and have squished them. I still can't fathom the pagination as I vaguely feel I'm waiting for too many other bits to be able to make a sensible decision. But a little headway at least as the sun set over the round the corner rooves.

Now onto sorting the "music" plus SFX into the right order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home