Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Very very good rehearsal last night. And still with 3 weeks and 6 days to go. (Antony's count - I'm in denial.)

First full run through without the script and by and large, most of the words (well, the words contained in my radical edit) were not only there but in the right order.

They're a very professional bunch. I'm impressed with them. (Must remember this. Fixate on the virtues of the ones that were in attendance rather than the fifth of the cast that was missing. All legitimate reasons again. Well, mostly.)

And then I woke up to find the bbc smiling on me as this was all over Breakfast News and then the Today programme. (My daily morning gym going media diet.) With this strangely anachronistic story.

Now this, boys, is why you're permanently tired and dishevelled. If we hadn't relocated the action to the modern day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home