Thursday, October 14, 2010

I attended a presentation yesterday on various media stuffs. The editor of the Scotsman.com observed that their traffic spiked at 9am, 12:30 - 2pm and 6pm or thereabouts. Nothing particularly surprising in that. But because I've become obsessed recently (I so need this anti-obsessional medication that I read of recently - unfortunately it's prozac...) with my blog's traffic stats, I smiled smugly to myself as this is the pattern that traffic to my blog follows, albeit on a miniscule scale.

So I darted into my stats section this morning to vindicate my smuggery. And to my great surprise, I see a great peak on Sunday, Sunday just gone, a day on which I wrote nothing, on which nothing had been written for several days, but somehow 50 odd people (you see, tiny stats!!) wandered over here to have a look. I conclude that it was a boring Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home