Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I say once again that the internet is a miracle..?

There's a particular track that featured in the soundtrack to my body balance class a couple of routines ago. It's gorgeous and I've oft thought I should look it up as I might be able to use it.

So Saturday comes around and my imaginative teacher (as opposed to my Sunday slavish teacher) was mixing and matching routines again and steals this one back from the body balance scrap heap so I asked her afterwards what it was.

She consults the sleeve of the CD and tells me it's Soul Survivors. Well, you try putting that into spotify and see what happens.

So I felt a little sad and despairing and like I wouldn't find out the truth til next again week. When a brainwave. Not much of one but enough as it turned out. For I googled the class name and the release number and wouldn't you know it, after a bit of hunting about, here it is.

As to whether or not you'll see it in this here festival show that's occupying most of my current head space, well I couldn't possibly comment. This decision will be made by my esteemed musical director. But if it does make the cut, well, you heard it here first.

2 Comments:

Blogger the_spiel said...

I bloody love that song actually, have liked it for a long time. We should definitely consider it!

7:42 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

Hoped you'd find this. A kind of tangential email arrangement!

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home