Thursday, December 24, 2009


Christmas Eve evening and I'm as plump with Christmas spirit as I'm ever going to be.

A morning of snow helped. A turkey which cost kind of £20 but really £10 less than I expected it to also helped. An afternoon cobbling together the Christmas staple, sausage rolls, helped again.

We had a little break and visited the real world. I took Father (although strictly speaking, he took me) to see the Top Secret Prospective Fringe Festival Venue (TSPFFV). To seek his artistic and luminary (could that be the true sense of the word?) opinion. Snow-laden, it was a trifle hazardous. But we survived. And I have food for thought. I really need to state my intention - outline a real concrete plan - at the January meeting. Which gives me, hmm, let me think, about twelve days of Christmas to decide that I am - or am not - committed. So I'll go easy on the mince pies.

But for those of my readers with no such looming deadlines, eat well. Drink well. And have a very festive time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home