Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have just been in Riga for x4 days. Very very beautiful but very very cold.

I shall try and post a couple of pics up here at some point.

I read not a single play despite my best intentions to take and study The Tempest. Because I'm frantically and obsessively reading the Stieg Larsson trilogy, Girl with a Dragon Tattoo et al.

I started the first volume on the plane on the way back from Singapore and have been scarcely able to put them down (plays aside obviously) since. I finished the second on the return flight from Riga.

Picked up the third (bless airport ridiculous regulations which don't allow hardbacks in airport bookshops!) at East Midlands airport. And have been quietly obsessing about it since.

I am increasingly realising that I have a terrible obsessive personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home