Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been an unprecedented (based on my abnormal past week at any rate) 25 hours since I last scoured the internet for references to Antig.

Today, great excitement was caused by a part kind part spiteful review posted on the edfringe site by a mysterious "oliver". Sadly, since this was first drawn to my attention, I've been otherwise occupied with my pesky day job. Now streaking back up the country, just having passed Carlisle, I thought (as my two colleagues considerately sleep) I'd take the chance to slyly check for myself.

And obligingly in the interim, an enthusiastic Mr Allen has given the show 5 stars. I shall not look such a gift horse in the mouth. C Venue doesn't after all, shamelessly using edfringe review star ratings on their posters. So why should I??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home