Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There's nothing like a two show frenzy to keep you on your toes.

I got all my info through from the Quaker Meeting House at the weekend and I need to submit info for their programme by 30 March. So if I'm being really organised, I'll have chosen my version and chosen my cast by then so that I can be clever and give them photos of the right people rather than these bland could be more or less anything photos so beloved of less well organised Fringe entries.

As a consequence, I have approximately 6 versions of the script on the go at the moment. No panic.

In amidst that, well it looks like I've got my favourite JGH and Andy team on board for the next round in Killin. Which is a very big yay. But I really need to think about something like a rehearsal schedule for this little play. Maybe I'll try even turning up to a few of them myself. And so it goes.

Poor Cloud Nine has hardly had a look in. A fine general manager I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home