Thursday, January 29, 2009

Russell bought me a giant earflappy furry hat for Christmas which neatly shrouds my head. And which led to a terrible moment this morning where The Man At The Bus Stop almost shoved me aside to get onto the bus, clearly not realising that it was ME under all the earflaps and fur. Luckily at the last second, his manners rose to the surface and he grudgingly stepped back to let me on first, clearly spying at least that it was womankind underneath.

But such indignities aside, I had my technical meeting last night for the one act. Which was eerily like Pop Idol as I was left to wait, very politely, in a side room which meant I could hear the 'judges' laughing and joking with the previous contestant in the next room. And then I was shown through. I've never known such formality. And allowed to say my piece which was short as my technical requirements aren't very technical this year.

I just need to bash together some sound effects now and then we're good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home