Thursday, May 22, 2008

Went to see Esther and Andy's band in concert last night.

Esther and Andy are one of those rare couples who restore your flickering faith in relationships as they certainly give the impression of being delightfully happy with each other.

To cap off the perfection, now they jam together. He on the trumpet and she on the sax.

The concert was great fun. All the faithful favourites that even those who know nothing much about jazz (which is me) recognise and can tap a foot along to. And some weirdy ones that no-one much had heard of but were hauntingly pretty anyway.

A great way to spend an evening. Utterly couthly in comparison to most of this island who were watching Chelsea v Man United in Moscow. Reminds me again of why I like my free time. (Still trying to convince myself. Still aghast at the prospect of a free summer. Must start writing. Must...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home