Friday, May 09, 2008

It's always the way. As the play looms, suddenly it's wildly busy at work. Which is turning out to be ok as I'm in such few scenes that I'm loitering a fair bit. So I cunningly took my laptop along last night and got some more work done.

We got the Chat of Anger (C.O.A. for Esther) last night from David. Or maybe it was the C.O.I. (Chat of Impatience). He was measured but firm. I think he was patient given the circumstances. Understandably he's dreading that the weekend with Act 2 will be a re-run of last week's shoddy Act 1.

But last night appeared to be better. Having said that, I lazily only observed the portions of the scenes that I am in. So maybe the rest disintegrated into madness and shame. And he did curtail the final scene (one of mine) rather sharply last night. So perhaps it was actually rubbish.

We'll soon see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home