Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My only piece of culture enjoyed on my Maltese holiday was "Garfield The Movie" on the plane on the way back home. Apart of course from a couple of trashy novels, a couple of more serious novels and a lot of ageing architecture. Oh, and my lines a lot. "Garfield" was nonsense of course. I slept through the middle of it on account of the 7am flight and still managed to figure out most of what had happened. But I'm off to see an obscure Japanese film at the Filmhouse tonight so that should even things out in terms of my movie cultural spectrum.

First rehearsal after about two and a half weeks tomorrow. And I've even dutifully resisted an invitation to an industry awards bash in Manchester which I've always dreamt of going to for fear of distressing DG. I'm trying to take pleasure in the hangover I'll save myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home