Tuesday, June 02, 2020

I'm just off a zoom workshop with Oliver Emanuel who was talking about how he writes radio drama. My efforts were hideous. (Think of a sound effect: a washing machine. Think of a line of dialogue: "is something about to blow up?") Indeed, they made me think that maybe my feeble imagination was better confined to the stage than a million radio listeners. But some fascinating food for thought. 

Other hideous things. I wrote up this review and misnamed the film (actual title: Circling A Fox) all the way through the review. 'Twas only when Matthew Zajac messaged me that I realised. For shame. I love Dogstar and their work so I'm particularly embarrassed that it happened. Anyway, don't let that put you off. The film is fascinating. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home