Friday, August 20, 2010

Yesterday was, to my easily pleased mind, a practically perfect day.

An intellectual show (well, by my standards) at 11:50 at the Assembly Rooms. Lunch with @uberpiglet at Valvona & Crolla. A stupendous show from No Fit State Circus at the marquee on Leith Walk at 3pm. Tabu, it's called. I would have given it five stars if it weren't for the fact that Liam obligingly despatched someone else to review it too and printed the (five star) review that very day. A bit of footering about at work as - with impeccable timing - I'm speaking at a conference on Monday. Our show. To which Simon Callow almost came. And handfuls of my clients / workmates actually did come. (The only blessing here was that the bitch top fashioned from belts never came to anything...) Skidaddle back to Assembly for kittenish Camille. I wish I could be as cute as her. She rather put my backing vocals (if they may be called that) to shame. And then Guilty Pleasures at Assembly in Princes Street Gardens in one of the Spiegels. And there were pleasures and they were guilty. Particularly when I hauled myself up out of bed to do it all again this morning. O the Fringe. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home