Friday, August 14, 2009




My boys and girls didn't quite get the hang of posing for a photo but they did good last night at the dress rehearsal. Which is a worry if you believe the faithful little 'terrible dress / great show' adage. But there was enough fluffy stuff to leave them plenty room for improvement.

My father arrived in the nick of time to watch wisely and observe that I should under no circumstances have put Antig in white as it'll be a pain to light. Good directorial judgement there.

And everybody turned up and (mostly) behaved.

I'm starting to get little portions of lines popping into my head at inopportune and sometimes opportune times. Regular readers will know this is a good sign!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bacardiwoody said...

My, hasn't miriam grown so much since i last saw her. She looks all grown up !!!

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home