Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Neglectful times recently. I've been drowning in work. Deadline for IPA papers is Friday - but tomorrow to all intents and purposes as far as couriers are concerned. Had a pitch yesterday and a pitch tomorrow. Joyful times.

To the drastic extent that I'm missing the Melodramatic's "Secret Garden" tonight. Which I am sad about principally in so far as missing out on the best lighting man in Edinburgh's floor show. Though aside from this, it does look very good. And I love the book. One of the ones I grew up on. So I'm sad to miss it.

Anyway, to the job in hand. I have a cast! Frabjous day etc etc. Three auditions in, I ended up with too many good people. Why is there no happy medium? So I've chosen as arbitratrily as you do in these situations and now shall hope for the best. They're very pretty at the very least. In time, we shall find out how well they can act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home